This Privacy Statement was last updated June 23, 2017.
Privacy and data protection are of the utmost importance to Christian Chapel Assemblies of God Church, C2 Church and Christian Chapel Academy, collectively referred to as “Christian Chapel”.
This Privacy Statement details Christian Chapel’s policies with respect to the handling of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) submitted to or otherwise collected by Christian Chapel via Christian Chapels website(s), mobile application(s), and/or in the course of providing its payment processing, payment security and fraud management solutions and services (collectively the “Services”). Christian Chapel will use and disclose Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Personal Information we collect:
Personal Information is information which can be used to identify an individual. We collect Personal Information any time the Services are used. The Personal Information collected includes information provided to us directly by individuals and that is provided to us by merchants or financial institutions. The collection of Personal Information described herein is necessary for use of the Services. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Consumer Name
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address)
- Order and payment information
We collect other information, such as:
- IP address and information about the device used to access the Services
- How and which Services are used
- Merchant and merchant account information, including account information we may gather from third party sources
- Information provided to us through means such as social media or when you contact us through our website.
We also collect or compile other information about you (such as enrollment numbers or demographic group information) which does not identify you. We may use or share any other information with third parties for any lawful purpose.
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, users may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.
We may also use locally stored objects (sometimes referred to as “Flash cookies”) for security and fraud detection purposes. Flash cookies are not managed through web browser settings. Please visit Adobe’s Flash Player Help website for help with managing Flash cookies.
How we use Personal Information
Usage and disclosure of Personal Information varies based on a party’s relationship with Christian Chapel. Christian Chapel primarily uses this information to provide the Services and related features and to
- Facilitate the processing of payment transactions
- Respond to requests and inquiries
- Provide support services
- Send administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- Administer promotions or contests
- Facilitate social sharing functionality
- Analyze and monitor Services usage and to make improvements
- Help secure the Services, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
- Help personalize our Services
- Communicate about other Christian Chapel services or those of our affiliates or other third parties
- To make contact, directly or through a third party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire
- To communicate, directly or through a third party vendor, about Christian Chaepl offerings, about general company news and industry trends, and to address responses to a survey or questionnaire
- Compile information for use on an aggregated and de-identified basis
- Conduct data analysis and research, audits, develop new products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities
- Perform other activities with consent
How we share Personal Information
We will only share Personal Information as described in this policy. Specifically, we may share Personal Information:
- As necessary to perform the Services and to complete payment transactions
- With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as website hosting, fraud screening, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services
- With third parties that have contracted with Christian Chapel to perform certain functions on our behalf
- With third parties sponsors of promotions or contests where consent has been given
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside a party’s country of residence
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Service’s terms and conditions
- With consent
Please note that any information posted to public areas such as on our social media pages may be seen by other visitors.
Users can choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use our website(s) or mobile application(s). However if the information request is not identified as optional and a user chooses to not provide required Personal information, then the user may not be able to use the features of the website or mobile application.
Users can opt out of receiving promotional email from Christian Chapel by following the unsubscribe link in those email messages. Users can opt out of receiving SMS text messages from Christian Chapel by following instructions in the message or notifying any of our administrative staff.
Users can configure its browser to reject cookies, or to notify it when a cookie is set. However, if you reject cookies, the Services may not operate properly.
Accessing or editing Personal Information
Christian Chapel may be contacted at the email address at the bottom of this policy to request access to or that we update, or correct the Personal Information collected by our Services. Please note, that consistent with local law, Christian Chapel may retain Personal Information for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements. Please note that we are not responsible for permitting the review, or the updating or deleting Personal Information provided to a third party, including any mobile application, social media platform, or wireless service provider.
Third Parties and Linked services
Christian Chapel is not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information disclosed to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
The inclusion of a link on the Christian Chapel’s websites do not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by Christian Chapel
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
Use of the Services by minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
How to contact Christian Chapel regarding your privacy concerns and questions
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, or if you want Christian Chapel to correct your Information that is stored on Christian Chapel systems, please submit your request in writing to:
3300 S Providence Rd
Columbia, MO 65203
Subject to our ability to verify your request, Christian Chapel will correct the information within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request.